Tuesday 6 November 2012

Write your bucket list / 100 things to do before you die?


I'm not really an adventurous person, but even I want to achieve and accomplish certain things before I die. If I were to list my 100 things-to-do-before-I-die list, you would probably laugh. I would list the most inconsequential things ever to exist, and they would be very much achievable I must add.

Image source: eslblogcafe.com

I would love to see the world and travel to so many beautiful places in the world, and I'd love to taking cooking classes to 'enhance' my so to say, non existent culinary skills, and I would love to study many different things. There are so many things I could list but at the end of the day all everything really comes down to and all I truly care about is my family, my friends, my love, my kids, my job, and to see each and every one of them happy. If I had to die today knowing that they are happy and at peace, I would be content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment