Thursday 1 November 2012

A skill set called leadership.


As with most things in life, with leadership comes responsibility and a strong ‘presence’. I would call myself responsible; I know my limits, I know what’s right from wrong, I am dependable, a good listener and doer. However, I wasn't born with a so-called ‘presence’ and I'm more than happy to just swim around in the background, but it is not ideal or the type of life that I want to lead.

Image source: barry-overstreet.com

Like most people, I want to have lots of money and live a well-off life. To get there I obviously need to have a good job and with the term “good job”, leadership fits somewhere in there because the two go hand in hand. So next year when I go out in to the working world, I need to inevitably find my place and passion, put my stamp on it and make the most out of it. 

Image source: sherwoodchurch.org

No comments:

Post a Comment