Tuesday 6 November 2012

Linkin Park in Cape Town - 7 Nov 2012

Image source: cptawesome.co.za

I had a pretty restless sleep last night. I had night sweats, and found myself tossing and turning the entire night. It has to be the anticipation of the concert of the year! At 9pm tonight, I will be seeing the band that I've been waiting to see for many years, tonight I will be seeing Linkin Park perform at Green Point Stadium in Cape Town. My entire life will have been made in those few hours of their performance.

Image source: fanpop.com

Linkin Park has played an important role in my life, and through their songs, I have gotten through some really tough times. Tonight I will sing my heart out and treasure every single second of their performance. I will blow kisses to Chester and Mike and I will enjoy myself with the wonderful friends I'll be with.

No comments:

Post a Comment