Tuesday 6 November 2012

Facebook can be depressing...

Well, here's a list of 20 Facebook status updates that are super depressing: 

Image source: memegenerator.net

Honestly I'm tired of pretending, I will do as you wish, leave you alone. But one day when my time is up, maybe then you'll understand how much you hurt me.

Each day when I wake up I ask myself - Is today the day I give in and give up?

Doesn't have the words to describe What's on my mind...

Hates it how one person can make you feel better in little to no time, yet drag you down just as fast. :/

wants to go where nobody knows my name. feel like going for a walk, alone,on the hillside or a lonely beach in the dark, with nothing but the moon to guide me.

Just when I thought nothing good was going to happen... You came into my life. &&Just when I thought everything was perfect... You tore it all down. </3

the hardest thing in life? stopping yourself from saying "I'm fine" and forcing yourself to explain when it would be so much easier to say "nothing, it's fine"

is having a "blah" kinda day :(

I really just feel like giving up. My heart just cant handle anymore pain.

Feels like every time i climb My Mountain another one Is right there

I say"I'm Fine"it means I want to break down, you ask if I'm OK and i say "Ya" I'm the opposite, and when u see me looking sad or upset, I'm 10X worse inside.

<-- may have his good days/laughing moments, but 99.999% of the time, he is depressed as hell :-/

I'm tired of hiding my feelings just to make everyone else happy when in the end I'm still miserable. When do I get MY turn to be happy?

Yes . he's smiling . Yes he laughs . Yes he claims to be fine .
But ... Really ... he's dying inside .. And ..You .. Believe his mask so easily ..

It seems the harder I try the more I fail

Says he's fine but he's going insane says he feels good but he's in a lot of pain says it's nothing but it's really a lot says he's okay but he's not

death eludes me, though I wish fervently for it to come and take away my pain.

You think you know. You think you know my personality, my thoughts, and my every move. But in reality you know the person that i pretend to be.

what does it say about life when i have to bribe myself to get out of bed in the morning with the promise that if i make it thru the day i can go back to bed?

Do you ever feel so alone, that even the voices in your head are quiet?

No comments:

Post a Comment