Friday 9 November 2012

Bridesmaids.

One of the funniest films I've seen last year was the film called Bridesmaids. It was produced by Judd Apatow who also produced The 40-Year-Old Virgin. The film is about a bridesmaid whose life unravels as she leads the bride and other bridesmaids down the road to matrimony.


Image source: showbiz411.com

I found this film hilarious, there are lots of very funny scenes with a funny cast as well! By the end of it, it has a bit of a feel-good aspect to it without it really being a romantic comedy. Here are some quotes from the film that I thoroughly enjoyed:

Annie: [Drunk on plane, pulls open curtains to coach after getting kicked out of first class] It's called civil *rights*. This is the '90s.

Becca: You are more beautiful than Cinderella! You smell like pine needles, and have a face like sunshine!

Ted: This is so awkward. I really want you to leave, but I don't know how to say it without sounding like a dick.

Megan: I'm glad he's single because I'm going to climb that like a tree.

Helen's Stepson: I've seen better tennis playing in a tampon commercial.

Gil: Before you make those kinds of demands you should put a note on your door that says, "Do not come into my room and read my diary and wear my clothes."

Ted: I wouldn't want to make you explain what our relationship is to all those people. That would suck for you.

Rhodes: Do you want to tell a cop about it? We're just like priests except we would tell everybody afterwards.

Rhodes: If I wasn't a cop anymore, I would still go out with a gun and shoot people.

Brynn: We would like to invite you to no longer live with us.

Annie: This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!

Annie: It's a good tub. I slept there for my 30th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment