Thursday 1 November 2012

List your top 200 achievements.

If someone asked me to list my top 200 achievements, I’d probably only be able to mention about 5. Some people achieve so much great things in their lives, and here I am just stringing along… achieving next to nothing. Don’t mind me, I'm absolutely fine with that but I must wonder if eventually it will bother me. 

Image source: tempuspersonaltraining.co.uk

Most people’s biggest regrets are not living life to the full; not doing things they wanted to, not speaking their mind, and not trying new things. The truth is that ‘living life to the full’ means something different to everyone. To some it may mean, to go out of their comfort zone and just do things that they wouldn't usually do, and to others like me it means living and loving every normal day. I don’t find the need to do and achieve amazing things in order to be happy and content, but I rather find happiness in the little things of every day. 

Image source: tumblr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment