Thursday 1 November 2012

What motivates me?


If I was not a motivated individual, there would be very a few things that would motivate me. Herewith is my list…

Image source: ericchaump.wordpress.com
  1. Love – If I love something or someone, there isn’t anything I am unable to do. It’s rather cliché but love truly does exceed all limitations and can make anything happen. The saying, “Love makes people do crazy things” couldn’t be more true.
  2. Money – Need I say more?
  3. Time – We can redo, remake and change many things in life but what we can never get back is time. We are on this planet for a limited amount of time, and if I know that I won’t have the opportunity to do or say something again, it is all the motivation I need to make the most of the moment at hand.
  4. Deadlines – If I know I have a deadline, I make darn sure that I don’t miss it, because for me it’s one of the scariest things in life!
  5.  Family – It’s true that you can’t choose your family and let’s face it, not everyone is blessed with an amazing family life. However I am fortunate enough to be blessed with an amazing family and I honestly cannot imagine my life without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment