Tuesday 6 November 2012

Conventional is a good fallback position isn't it?


Personally, I would rather play it safe than go for something which may have an unexpected outcome. I've had lots of people assuming that I'm a pretty boring person, which in retrospect isn't that far off. So what if I am ‘boring’? So what if I don’t do awesome things, or take myself out of my comfort zone? I am who I am, and isn't that the beauty of this world- that we are all different? 


Image source: mysafetysign.com

I guess there will come a time in everyone’s life where they will be forced to go out of their comfort zone, and I am all for making a success of whatever it is in that case but I am perfectly happy just living my day-to-day life without being someone extraordinary. It doesn’t mean that I am compliant though, because whatever I do, I do it to the best of my ability- I am just not eager to always try new or different things. But hey, that’s just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment