Tuesday 6 November 2012

Reciprocity.

Image source: people.com

I never realised how crucial female relationships are to our well-being until recently. Having one-on-one chats, going shopping, or giving one another manicures may seem to be a way to pass the time, but ultimately it serves an important purpose. When females trade clothing and make-up tips, they're not only expressing themselves but also showering one another with compliments and genuine appreciation. But it has to go both ways. Just recently, I had a great conversation with a girl I just met. We talked about everything from our bodies to our outlook on life. Not only did she make me feel cared for, but she made me realise something valuable: Paying attention requires reciprocity.

Image source: railbirds.com

No comments:

Post a Comment