Thursday 27 September 2012

Every day is a good day.


The other morning I woke up feeling like a hail storm had just hit me. I dragged my feet out of bed with a heavy heart and pushed on with my usual routine. Before even taking a step outside my house, I knew that it was going to be a very crappy day. The weather was miserable, my family was miserable and I was just miserable, naturally.

Image source: howtohatemore.blogspot.com

I then started thinking about all of this and I realised that I was being so unnecessary  so I changed my attitude immediately and I ended up having a really good day. That silly example goes to show that we can fight past the little things.

Image source: richardyong.typepad.com

We decide the outcome of our days, whether it’s going to be good or bad or mediocre. We decide this by the attitude we have and the choices that we make.  We can all make that choice to be happy. I find it helpful to surround myself with happy people, because for the most times happiness tends to be contagious.  
Image source: mcquote.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment