Wednesday 26 September 2012

Feelings follow behaviour.


When I’m having a really crappy day I force myself to think happy thoughts or to think positively, because I believe that if I’m going to smile or act happy, I will soon become happy. It’s a simple trick that works wonders when my days are dark.

Image source: demotivation.us

A few years ago, I read a book called “The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho. It was a magical fable all about following your dreams and believing that it will come true. That book really inspired me to live in a whole new light, it taught me to be patient, humble and to always have faith that things will eventually start looking up if I believed that it would.
The book has wonderful messages to give, one of them being that feelings follow behaviour. I would recommend that everyone read that book sometime. 

Image source: deepjava.com

No comments:

Post a Comment