Thursday 27 September 2012

Our greatest strengths are our greatest weaknesses.


The thing that drives us is usually what can break us down the fastest. If you care about something very much, you give in to it and allow it to become your weakness. It’s not necessarily a bad thing though, it’s a part of life and it’s human to be that way. Too often we find we want to overcome our weaknesses, which is all good and well, but there are those particular weaknesses that we just need to embrace.

Image source: facebook.com

My greatest weakness is love. I love to love and because of this I tend get attached to the people I meet pretty easily. I believe that everyone that comes in to my life, is here for a reason. For what ever small reason it may be, they contribute towards my character and the person that I will eventually become. 

Image source: pics22.com

No comments:

Post a Comment