Wednesday 26 September 2012

It’s better to practice a little than talk a lot.


So many times I find myself saying more than I really should, I end up saying silly things that are unimportant, sometimes even offensive or just too much information. This happens when I don’t think before I say something, which happens quite often I must say!

Image source: asalesguy.com

The other day I was speaking to my mom’s friend, and I came across as knowing more than I should know after saying some stuff, and I just wanted to kick myself in the head.
It's human for us to slip up and make mistakes somewhere along the line. We may say one thing and mean something completely different, so it's important to always think about things before we say them and not just blab on about the first thing that comes to mind. 

Image source: thinktheology.org



No comments:

Post a Comment