Friday 17 February 2012

Two people come out of a building and into a story.

I think that as girls, most of us have created a scenario in our minds where we meet our handsome prince charming somewhere out of the ordinary. When I was younger, my scenario was meeting an Italian man and have him sweep me off South African soil and fly me to Italy where we'd live happily ever after. Swoon.

On a more realistic note, what are the chances of anything remotely similar happening to us? Sure it happens in movies all the time, but what are the actual odds of two normal people coming out of a building and into a story, only to find themselves married a few years down the line? 



I’d like to believe that it’s the most possible thing in the world. I believe that it’s possible to find your soul mate in a coffee shop, and that he without a doubt would be Italian. I believe that the girl next door can become a princess. I also believe that there is someone perfect out there for everyone. It’s just up to them to find their way.  


If I could hope for anything, it would be that I never stop being this naive when it comes to love and fate because it’s what keeps me going when life gets a bit rough. People come and go out our lives daily, and it’s up to us to take a closer look and maybe realize that what we’ve been searching for all our lives was indeed right in front of us all along.



3 comments:

  1. Love this <3
    You have such a good heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this story, it is really sweet and speaks for your amazing character :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must agree with the comments. This is amazing, and you really have a beautiful heart.

    Thank you for giving hope to your those hopeless unbelievers out there.

    ReplyDelete