Thursday 1 March 2012

What is the colour of the wind?


Some days when I look around me, all I see is darkness. I see past the scenery, the sunshine and the beautiful people that walk before me. At times like these all I tend to see are big black clouds hanging over my head. I tend to then dwell in my own misery.


Other days I see the beauty in the littlest of things. When a stranger and I exchange smiles, or when I see our captivating mountains and our deep blue oceans. Sometimes I am just thankful for my health and my family. Or just the fact that I’m a mother to six beautiful cats. 

Image Source: www.squidoo.com

We all have the choice of getting out on the right side of the bed. We determine how our days go, whether it would be a good one, or a terrible one. So I ask the question, what is the colour of the wind that blows you today?

Image Source: www.hotpinkscorpian.deviantart.net

Is it a bright wind full of colour and happiness, or is it a dark wind that burdens your soul and blackens your heart? If today you happen to have a dark day, just remember that the winds will change tomorrow.


 




3 comments:

  1. I think staying positive does give a bright color to the wind and we all need the positiveness

    ReplyDelete
  2. well written article and staying positive is the best way to survive our world today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also believe that it takes an extremely strong person to stay positive in a very negative situation...

    ReplyDelete