Thursday 8 March 2012

Friendship.

I was taking a trip down memory lane the other day, while looking through some old photographs, and realized that some of my best and most treasured memories were made with my best friends. We met in our first year of high school, and it was a match made in heaven.  From the moment we all laid eyes on each other, we were inseparable.



A wonderful memory that I keep close to my heart, is when one of us had a birthday, we would always bring gifts and cake and make it special for each other. We'd also go to each other's houses, and instead of doing work, we would swim or have fun instead. The rebels we were.


When I think back to all those times, I realise that we all have grown up and changed. It was inevitable though, we all knew that was going to happen. Even so, our friendship has remained and we still mean the world to each other.



Friends can bring light and laughter when days are dark, they can always make you smile by just being themselves, and most importantly they fill your heart with such love.I hope that everyone finds friends like this. Life's just better with them around, and I'd never want to imagine a world without them.





5 comments:

  1. I had goosies reading this now - thinking about my good friends and the memories we share.

    I met my best friends at CPUT, they are my closet and dearest friends. We've been friends for 4 and a bit years but we are as tight as tigers :) Couldn't have asked for better.

    I suddenly miss them now lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the good times roll :) Friends make the world a better place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great Kelly :) There's nothing better than friends!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing that's better is family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog recollects me of my friends. you are right. being changed is inevitable and unavoidable.

    ReplyDelete